While working closely with you and your physician, we can help you help yourself. If you are ready to take an active approach in your own back recovery, this is the program for you. Get your body moving safely and do more with less pain.
More than 80% of the population will experience some form of low back pain at some point in their lives. Low back pain is one of the most common causes of disability in the U.S. and a common reason for lost workdays with an estimated 149 million days of work per year lost because of low back pain. The condition is also costly, with total costs estimated between $100-$200 billion annually! Diagnostic imaging, injections, prescription drugs and invasive surgeries add up and may not alleviate low back pain.
Even if you have not had success with other treatments this program is for you. We address the root cause rather than merely treat the symptoms. This results in a more long-lasting relief and is highly effective in preventing a recurrent problem. Our advanced techniques will promote a fast recovery and may help conditions where all previous therapies have failed.
Conditions Commonly Treated:
- Back Pain
- Disc problems
- Sacroiliac joint dysfunction
- Spine surgery rehabilitation
Benefits of Our Back Health Program:
- Start seeing immediate results.
- Personalized exercise programs tailored to your condition.
- Faster recovery period.
- Learn how to avoid future problems.
- Increased flexibility & movement.
- Sleep better.
- Intensive education for self-care.
- Access to a variety of treatments including the Light Force EXP laser, Triton DTX Mechanical Traction, ASTYM soft tissue treatments as well as taping techniques to aid in healing.
How long before benefits are realized?
Benefits can be realized immediately. The more chronic and severe the condition, the longer it takes to respond.
Be Wary Of…
Clinics that have you return for several visits without seeing improvement.
Why Act Now?
Don’t put it off any longer. The longer you wait the more serious your problem may become. Don’t continue to live with the pain. Don’t let your problem get to the point of no return. Call and schedule an appointment today!